哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期六 文章哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词更新完毕开始阅读29b2926408a1284ac950430d

这是个黑暗的时候 这是不可否认的

These are dark times, there is no denying.

我们的世界不会面临 比今天更大的威胁 Our world has, perhaps,

faced no greater threat than it does today.

不过我会对我们公民说

But I say this to our citizenry:

我们是你们每一个人的公仆… We, ever your servants...

…将继续捍卫你们的自由…

...will continue to defend your liberty...

…并且设法排除这股力量 ...and repel the forces

that seek to take it from you.

你们的魔法部仍然…

Your Ministry remains...

…很强大的 ...strong.

(黑暗标记引发恐慌)

(暴力蔓延 麻瓜家庭遇害)

(食尸人数目增加)

赫敏 茶好了 亲爱的

Hermione. Tea's ready, darling.

来了 妈妈 Coming, Mom.

快点 达德利 赶快

Come on, Dudley, hurry up.

我不明白干嘛非得离开这里?

I still don't understand why we have to leave.

因为继续住在这里很不安全 Because, unh,

it's not safe for us here anymore.

荣恩 告诉你父亲晚餐快好了 Ron, tell your father supper's nearly ready.

这是在澳大利亚吗? Is this in Australia?

看起来好极了 不是吗?

Looks wonderful, doesn't it?

离澳大利亚东海岸三千五百公里远 Three and a half thousand

kilometers along Australia's east coast.

一忘皆空 Obliviate. 片名:《哈利波特与死神的圣物 上卷》

(字幕原创:David Chiu 双语制作:dahongying)

赛佛勒斯 Severus.

我还担心你是不是迷路了… I was beginning to worry you had lost your way.

来吧 我们给你留了座位

Come, we've saved you a seat.

我相信你肯定带来了什么消息吧? You bring news, I trust?

时间订在下周六 晚上

It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall.

我听到的不一样 我的主人

I've heard differently, my Lord.

多利士 傲罗说漏了嘴… Dawlish, the Auror,

has let slip that the Potter boy...

说波特本月日前不会离开 ...will not be moved

until the th of this month.

要等到他过完岁生日

The day before he turns .

这是误导

This is a false trail.

傲罗办事处不再参与保护哈利 波特的行动 The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter.

哈利身边的人确信 我们的人混入魔法部 Those closest to him believe

we have infiltrated the Ministry.

好啊!还真的叫他们说中

Well, they got that right, haven't they?

你怎么说 皮乌斯? What say you, Pius?

消息倒是不少 主人

One hears many things, my Lord.

可是哪条是真的还不明朗

Whether the truth is among them is not clear.

你讲话还真像个政客

Heh. Spoken like a true politician.

我认为你会发挥极大用处的 皮乌斯 You will, I think,

prove most useful, Pius.

- 他们要把那小子带到哪里? - 安全的地方 - Where will he be taken, the boy? - To a safe house.

可能是某位凤凰会成员家里

Most likely the home of someone in the Order.

听说已采取最全面的防护措施 I'm told it's been given

every manner of protection possible.

一旦他到达那里 将很难攻击他了 Once there,

it will be impractical to attack him.

我的主人 我自愿执行这个任务 Ahem. My Lord.

I'd like to volunteer myself for this task.

我想杀了那小子

I want to kill the boy. 虫尾

Wormtail!

我没跟你说要让客人保持安静吗 ? Have I not spoken to you

about keeping our guest quiet?

遵命 我的主人 Yes, my Lord.

好的我马上去 主人 Right away, my Lord.

你杀气很重表现让人兴奋 贝拉特里克斯 As inspiring

as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix...

但我必须亲手杀死哈利·波特

...I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.

不过 我遇到一个棘手的难题