哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期日 文章哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词更新完毕开始阅读29b2926408a1284ac950430d

假如你打喷嚏 魔法部会知道谁动了你的鼻子 If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose.

关于这点我们只能用线索追踪不到的运输工具 We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect:

扫帚和夜间飞行 成双结队走

Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs.

这方法就算有人埋伏等在那儿…

That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be...

也搞不清楚哪一个是真正哈利 波特

...they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one.

假扮我?

The real one?

我相信你对变形液一定不陌生 I believe you're familiar with this particular brew.

不 绝对不行

No. Absolutely not.

我告诉过你他一定不答应的

I told you he'd take it well.

不 为了我怎能让每一个人去冒险…

No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I--

- 我们以前没做过 - 不 不 这不一样 - Never done that before, have we? - No. No. This is different.

喝下就会变成我 不行

I mean, taking that, becoming me. No.

我们也不想配合做

Well, none of us really fancy it, mate.

对啊 万一有什么出错 我们就得永远变成小笨蛋 Imagine if something went wrong, and

we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever.

每个人都已成年 波特

Everyone here is of age, Potter.

他么都同意冒这个险

They've all agreed to take the risk.

严格来讲 我是被迫的

Technically, I've been coerced.

蒙顿格斯·佛莱奇 波特先生

Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter.

- 我一直以来都很崇拜你 - 闭嘴 蒙顿格斯 - Always been a huge admirer. - Nip it, Mundungus.

好了 格兰杰 依计行事

All right, Granger, as discussed.

- 哎呀 赫敏! - 请放在这里 - Blimey, Hermione.

- Straight in here, if you please.

你们当中以前没喝过变形液的请注意: For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning:

尝起来像妖精的尿

It tastes like goblin piss.

你一定有喝很多的经验吧 疯眼?

Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?

试着放轻松

Just trying to diffuse the tension. Oh. Ugh.

哇 我们都一模一样了 Wow, we're identical.

还没完全

Not yet, you're not.

你就没有一件较运动型的? Haven't got anything

a bit more sporting, have you?

这颜色没有我喜爱的

I don't really fancy this color.

好了 喜不喜欢 你已经不是你了 快换上 Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip.

好啦 好啦

All right, all right.

你也要换 波特

You'll need to change too, Potter.

比尔 别看 我这样很丑

Bill, look away. I'm hideous.

有纹身是她编出来的

I knew she was lying about that tattoo.

哈利 你的视力真差

Harry, your eyesight really is awful.

好了 我们成对离开 每一位波特都有保护者 Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector.

蒙顿格斯 你跟着我 我要看好你 Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you.

- 至于哈利… - 是的? - As for Harry-- - Yes?

真正的哈利

The real Harry.

- 你到底在哪里? - 这里

- Where the devil are you, anyway? - Here.

你跟着海格

You'll ride with Hagrid.

十六年前我送你过来时 你不到一个轮子大小 I brought you here years ago when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle.

似乎注定我也该带你离开

Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now.

是的真是感人 出发

Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go.

洞穴屋方向 我们在那会合 Head for the Burrows. We'll rendezvous there.

我数到三

On the count of three.

坐好了 哈利

Hold tight, Harry. 一 One... 二

...two...