悲惨世界2012电影版全部台词 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期一 文章悲惨世界2012电影版全部台词更新完毕开始阅读41b20505f01dc281e53af0c5

悲惨世界2012电影版全部台词

1815年-自法国大革命开始已过去26年,新的国王已经上位 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 避开他们的眼睛

Don’t look them in the eye 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 命葬土壑身长埋

You’re here until you die. 苍天无眼

No God above 地狱有门

And Hell alone below 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 还得煎熬二十年

There’s twenty years to go. 一介庶民本无辜

I’ve done no wrong 上天慈悲求开恩

Sweet Jesus,hear my prayer! 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 万能我主拂袖去

Sweet Jesus doesn’t care. 我知道她会等我

I know she’ll wait 我知道她会忠贞不渝

I know that she’ll be true- 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 他们早把你忘光

They’ve all forgotten you. 等我逃出这里 你再也别想

When I get free You won’t see me 找到我踪影

Here for dust! 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 一朝为奴无路退

You’ll always be a slave.

低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 坟茔渐高气将尽

You’re standing in your grave. 把那旗子捡回来

Retrieve the flag. 二四六零一号

Now Prisoner 24601

你刑期已满 今日假释出狱

Your time is up And your parole’s begun. 知道这是什么意思吗?

You know what that means? 对 我自由了

Yes. It means I’m free. 不,在你的余生里

No. For long to the left of your itinerary, 这羞耻的印记将如影随形

This badge of shame You’ll show it until you die. 这将警告世人你是个危险的男人

It warns you’re a dangerous man. 我不过偷了条面包

I stole a loaf of bread 我的小侄子命在旦夕

My sister’s child was close to death - 我们饿得不行 - 你们还会挨饿

– We were starving. – You will starve again 除非你明白法律的真谛

Unless you learn the meaning of the law. 我早已明白 整整19年

I know the meaning of those nineteen years 为法律当奴隶

A slave of the law! 本是5年刑期

Five years for what you did, 是你试图越狱才被加刑

The rest because you tried to run. 对 二四六零一号 Yes,24601!

我的名字是冉·阿让!

My name is Jean Valjean! 我叫沙威

And I’m Javert! 别忘了我的名字

Do not forget my name.

别忘了我

Do not forget me- 二四六零一号 24601!

低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 一朝为奴无路退

You’ll always be a slave. 低头看 低头看

Look down,look down 坟茔渐高气将尽

You’re standing in your grave. 终于重获自由

Freedom at last- 这感觉是如此陌生

How strange the taste! 这些年的苦难永不会忘记

Never forget the years- the waste, 他们的恶行不可饶恕

Nor forgive them for what they’ve done. 他们才是罪人 每个人

They are the guilty-Everyone! 新的一天开始了 让我们看看

The day begins And now lets see 这个崭新的世界将给我些什么

What this new world will do for me! - 我能帮忙么? - 就做一天的工作 – Can I help?– A day’s work? 案纸? Papers?

这里没有工作 No work here.

冉阿让,作为一个危险的男人,你将永世处于假释之中

Valjean,as a dangerous man,You will be on parole forever, 隐瞒实情不报,则会被立即逮捕

Failure to report means immediate arrest. 三十天内赶到彭塔利埃

Be in Pontalliers in thirty days. 跟着他

Follow him.

让我看看你的文书

Let me see your papers. 你把文书给他看

You show him the papers.

我可以睡在马厩里,求您了

I'll sleep in the stable,please. 不行,滚出去 No way,get out.

进来吧 先生 看你疲惫不堪

Come in,sir,for you are weary 夜里外面寒风刺骨

And the night is cold out here. 尽管你我都如此卑微

Though our lives are very humble 我们更该彼此分享扶助

What we have we have to share. 这一杯薄酒 给你暖胃

There is wine here to revive you. 这一块面包 给你果腹

There is bread to make you strong. 这一张床让你安睡到黎明

There’s a bed to rest till morning- 放下过错 放下痛苦

Rest from pain,and rest from wrong. 赞美主今日赐予我们的食物

Bless the food we eat today. 保佑我们的姐妹和我们尊贵的来客

Bless our dear sister And our honoured guest. 进来,把东西放下

Get in there.Put it down. 呆着别动 Stay there. 阁下...

Monsignor…

我们找到了您的银器,他给我们抓了个现行

We have your silver,We caught the man red-handed! 他竟有胆说这银器是您赠给他的

He has the nerve to say you gave him all this! 此话不假

That is right.

但我的朋友 你走得太匆忙

But my friend,you left so early, 是不是落下了什么

Surely something slipped your mind 你忘了我还给了你这些

You forgot I gave these also. 好东西怎么忘了拿呢?

Would you leave the best behind?