发布时间 : 星期六 文章2007年全国高考英语试卷及答案-全国1更新完毕开始阅读
本试卷分第 I 卷 ( 选择题 ) 和第II卷（非选择题）两部分。第I 卷1至12页。第II卷 13 至 14 页。考试结束，将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
1 ．答题前．考生在答题卡上务必用直径 0 . 5 毫米黑色墨水签字笔将自己的姓名、准考证号填写清楚，井贴好条形码．请认真核准条形码上的准考证号、姓名和科目。
第一部分听力 《 共两节．满分 30 分 》
第一节（共5小题；每小题1.5分，满分7. 5 分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A 、 B 、 C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一题．每段对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? A. ￡ 19.15. B. ￡ 9. 15. C. ￡ 9. 18. 答案是B
I. Who is coming for tea? A. John.; B. Mark. C. Tracy. 2. What will the man do next?
.A. Leave right away. B. Stay for dinner. C. Catch a train. 3. What does the man come for?
A. A lecture B. A meeting. C. A party. 4. What size does the man want? A. 9. B. 35. C. 39.
5. What are the speakers talking about?’
A. Life in Southeast Asia. B. Weather conditions. C. A holiday tour. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1 . 5 分，满分 22 . 5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白、每段对话或独白后有几个小题．从题中所给的A、B、 C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话成独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 、7题。 6. What is the man doing? A. Giving a speech. B. Chairing a meeting.
C. Introducing a person.
7. Why does the woman sing so well? A. She has a great teacher. B. She teaches singing. C. She is young.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 、9题。 B. What is the second gift for Jimmy? A. A car. B. A watch, C. A computer.
9. Why does Jimmy feel happy? A. He lives with his parents. B. He’s got what he dreamt of. C. He’s received lots of presents.
听第 8 段材料，回答第10至12题。
10. What is the relationship between the speaker,? A. They are friends.
B. They are strangers to each other. C. They are husband and wife.
11. Why does the woman come to talk with the man? A. To get a job. B. To take a teat, C. To see the secretary. 12. What does the man mean by saying sorry? A. He can’t hear the woman clearly. B. He doesn’t need a designer. C. He can’t help the woman.
听第 9 段材料．回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. What do we know about the woman? A. She lives close to the office. B. She is new to the company. C. She likes the big kitchen.
14. How does the man go to work? A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By car. 15. Why was Susan Late for work?
A. She missed the bus. B. Her train was late. C. Her car broke dawn. 16. What will the man do the next day?
A. Go to work by train. B. Visit Lily in her flat. C. Leave home earlier. 听第10段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. When can you most probably hear this talk? A. In a class of the English language. B. In a class of the Greek language. C. In a class of the French language. 18. How long does the class last?
A. 11 weeks. 8. 13 weeks. C. 15 weeks.
19. What is “the short-cut” to learning words according to the speaker?
A. Taking more courses. B. Reading basic words aloud. C. Learning how words are formed. 20. Why is the class popular?
A. It is not offered each term. B. It’s taught by Professor Morris. C. It helps to master some useful rules.
第二部分英语知识运用 （共两节．满分 45 分）
第一节单项填空（共 15 小题．每小题 l 分．满分 15 分）从A、 B 、 C 、 D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项．并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例：It is generally considered unwise to give a child ________ he or she wants. A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever 答案是B
21. — Have you heard the latest news? —No, what ______
A. is it B. is there C. are they D. are those
22. Some pre-school children go to a day care center, — they learn simple games and songs. A. then B. there C. while D. where
23. The manager suggested an earlier date _______ the meeting. A. on B. for C. about D. with
24. —It’s a long time since I saw my sister. — _________ her this weekend’ A. Why not visit B. Why not to visit C. Why not visiting D. Why don’t visit 25. -The last one ____ pays the meal. -Agreed!
A. arrived - B. arrives C. to arrive D. arriving
26. 1 won’t call you, ________ something unexpected happens. A. unless B. whether C. because D. while
27. — How’s your tour around the North Lake? Is it beautiful? —It_______ be, but it is now heavily polluted. A. will B. would C. should D. must
28. We all know that, _______, the situation will get worse. A. not if dealt carefully with B. if not carefully dealt with C. if dealt not carefully with D. not if carefully dealt with
29. 1 smell something ___________ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt
30. Does this meal cost $50? I_______something far better than this! A. prefer B. expect C. suggest D. suppose
31. Between the two generations, It is often not their age, ______their education that causes misunderstanding. -
A. like B. as C. or D. but
32. I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I _________ there several years ago. A. are going B. had been C. went D. have been
33. —Can you read the sign, sir? No smoking allowed in the lift! A. Never mind B. Don’t mention it
C. Sure, I don’t smoke D. Pardon me
34. “Goodbye, then,” she said, without even ________ from her book. A. looking down B. looking up C. looking away D. looking on 35. The flowers were so lovely that they _________ in no time. A. sold B. had been sold C. were sold P. would sell
第二节完形填空（共 20 小题；共20小题，每小题 1 . 5 分．满分 30 分）
阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、 B、 C 和 D ）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
In the United States there was an unusual tale telling of the daughter of a mechanic (技工). One day while walking along the bank of a lake, the girl 36 to see 20 eggs laid by a wild goose. After some time the girl 37 the mother would not return to her eggs and she 38 to take them home. There she carefully 39 the eggs in the heat of a lamp. Several days 40 the eggs broke and the baby geese came into the 41. Geese are known to take the first living thing they see as their mother. 42，to these young geese, the girl was their mother.
As they 43, the girl was able to 44 her birds to run across the grass, but she could not teach them to 45,. The girl became increasingly worried about this, both when 46 and in her dreams. later, she had an 47 She would pilot a plane to guide them in 48 . She asked her father for a plane and he assembled (组装) a small aircraft for her.
Caring about 49 safety, the father decided to pilot the plane himself. However, the birds did not 50 or follow him, and 51 slept in the grass. One day, the girl 52 into the plane, started it and soon left the 53, Seeing their mother take to the air, the birds 54 flapped (拍打) their wings and 55. She flew the plane freely in the sky, her young birds following.
36. A. managed B. attempted C. happened D. supposed 37. A. realized B. expected C. imagined D admitted 38. A. helped B. decided C. afforded D. meant 39. A. placed B. protected C. treated D. examined 40. A. ago B. out C. later D. long
41. A. family B. lake C. home D. world 42. A. But B. Also C. Thus D. Still
43. A. increased B. improved C. rose D. grew 44. A. ask B. lead C. want D. allow 45. A. fly B. race C. swim D. sing
46. A. asleep B. away C. around D. awake
47. A. idea B. opinion C. explanation D. excuse 48. A. sky B. heaven C. flight D. plane 49. A. his B. her C. their D. its
50. A. respect B. remember C. recognize D. receive 51. A. so B. instead C. hardly D. too
52. A. climbed B. looked C. reached D. fell 53. A. house B. floor C. water D. pound
54. A. secretly B. disappointedly C. patiently D. eagerly