1. 365天英语口语大全(flash文本) 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期六 文章1. 365天英语口语大全(flash文本)更新完毕开始阅读4eaf8978e53a580217fcfea9

请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。 莉莉,有你的电话。 Lily, there’s a phone call for you。 抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。

他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。

对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。 我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。 你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to?

15 打电话

Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。 早上好,威尔逊协会。

Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。 我是布朗,我想找托马斯先生接电话。

Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。 对不起,但是托马斯先生刚走。

Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon? 我10分钟前一直在给他打电话,但一直忙先,他会很快回来吗? Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。 这个不太清楚,他今天一天都不在。

Brown:Is there other way I can reach him? 能有其它的方式联系上她吗?

Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message? 恐怕没有,他出差了,我可以捎个口信吗?

Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。 明天上午我和他在上午10点有个商务约会,但是我不能参加了。

Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment? 你需要再约其它时间吗?

Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。 很抱歉,我由于特别原因要离开几天。

Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。 明白了,我会告诉托马斯先生您来过电话。 Brown:Thank you。 谢谢。

重点句子:

简在家吗?Is Jane at home?

我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。 接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。

我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。 我会再打的。I’ll call back。

他什么时候回来?When will he come back?

请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605?

如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。

16 电话留言

Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling? 我是弗兰克,请问您是?

Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please。 我是简,我找王先生,谢谢。

Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。 对不起,她现在不在,他去国际商务中心了。

Jane:When do you expect him back? 他估计什么时候回来?

Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。

我不太确定,他没说,如果你愿意的话,我可以给他留言,他得空会回你电话。

Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。 好的,谢谢,他回来时,请转告简打来过电话,我需要她回个电话。 Frank:Does he have your number? 他有你的号码吗?

Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.。 有,我还是再告诉你一遍。 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6。 Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right? 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.对吗?

Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。 是的,非常谢谢。

Frank:You’re welcome。 不客气。

重点句子:

我能替您捎个口信吗?May I take a message? 我会把口信转达给他的。I’ll give him the message。 我会告诉他你来过电话。I’ll tell him that you called。

我会尽力和他取得联系的。I’ll do my utmost to make contact with him。

你可以给他留个口信,他一有空就给你打回去。You can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。 请让他给我回个电话。Please have him return my call。 我能留个口信吗? Can I leave a message?

都是些不重要的事,不用留言了。It’s all about something unimportant, so there’s no need to leave a message。

17 打错电话

Frank:Hello! 你好。

Jane:Is Patti there? 是佩蒂在吗?

Frank:I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no Patti here。 对不起,你打错电话了,这里没有派蒂。

Jane:Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there。 打错了,你确定吗?我昨天还打来过。

Frank:I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 20 years。 我确定你打错了,这号我已经用了20多年了。

Jane:That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. Isn’t this 763-4565? 不可能吧,我把电话号码记得很清楚,是763-4565?

Frank:No, it isn’t. It’s 736-4565. It seems you’ve misdialed。 不是,是736-4565。你肯定打错了。

Jane:Really? I’m so sorry I bothered you. I’ll try again。 真的吗?很抱歉,我再试试。

Frank:That’s all right. This sort of thing happens all the time to everyone。 没关系,这种事每个人都经常发生。

Jane:Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry again for bothering you。 是的,我也觉得,再次抱歉。 Frank:No worries。 没关系。