拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏英文诗歌经典100篇 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期一 文章拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏英文诗歌经典100篇更新完毕开始阅读62e9d3abdf88d0d233d4b14e852458fb770b3813

倘若你从我心头消失,

Where could my vacant bosom turn? 这空白心灵又转向何处?

And who would then remain behind 那时有谁留下来坚持

To honour thine abandon’d Urn? 祭扫你被人离弃的坟墓?

No, no—it is my sorrow’s pride 我悲怆的心情以此自豪——

That last dear duty to fulfil; 履行这最终的高贵职责;

Though all the world forget beside, 哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,

’Tis meet that I remember still. 只要有我在,我终久记得!

For well I know, that such had been 因为我深知,在悠悠往昔,

Thy gentle care for him, who now 你对他何等亲切温存;

Unmourn’d shall quit this mortal scene, 今后他死去再无人悼惜,

Where none regarded him, but thou: 眷念过他的只有你一人;

And, oh! I feel in that was given 我从你那儿蒙受的恩幸

A blessing never meant for me; 决不是理应归我所有;

Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven. 你宛如一场天国绮梦,

For earthly Love to merit thee. 尘世爱情不配去攀求。