空乘英语300句 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期四 文章空乘英语300句更新完毕开始阅读e892208acc22bcd126ff0c78

7. 先生,您可以在《中国之翼》杂志上看到我们机上娱乐的详细介绍,杂志就在您前面的座椅口袋里。

Sir, you can find details of our inflight entertainment in the Wings of China Magazine, which is located in the seat pocket in front of you.

8. __先生,我帮您把座椅调整到比较舒适的位置,这样您就可以休息了。 Mr._, may I help you adjust the seat to a more comfortable position so that you can have a good rest?

9.飞机上的音频系统播放民歌、古典音乐、流行音乐和中国戏剧,您可以选择您喜欢的频道。

Folk songs, classic music, pop music and Chinese Opera will be available in our in-flight audio system. You can choose what you like.

10. 您只要按下座椅扶手上的按钮,身体同时往后靠就可以了。 Please push the button on the armrest and lean against the seat back at the same time.

11. 休息时您可以放下遮阳板,关掉阅读灯,但请系好安全带。 You may close the sun shade board (Sun Shield/window shade) and turn off the reading light when sleeping. But don?t forget to fasten your seat belt。

12. 耳机插孔在座椅扶手上,选择频道后,您就能听到自己喜欢的音乐节目。

The head-set socket is in the armrest. You may enjoy the audio programs at your preference by selecting channels. 28

13. 电影节目的配音通常在1或2频道。 The movie audio is usually on channel 1 or 2.

4.落地 Landing 4.1下客Disembarkation

1. 飞机还在滑行,为了您的安全,请在座位上坐好。

The plane is still taxiing along the runway. For your safety, please remain seated.

2. 别着急,您有足够的时间整理您的物品。

Take your time, please. There will be enough time to collect your personal items.

3. 飞机完全停稳以前,请不要离开座位。

Please remain in your seat until the aircraft comes to a complete standstill.

4. 请在这里稍候。您要等到廊桥接好后才能下机。

Please wait here for a while until the boarding bridge is in position.

5. 先生,非常感谢您让这位老先生先走。

Thank you, Sir. It?s so kind of you to make way for this senior gentleman.

6. 您到达地面后请乘坐摆渡车,它将直接把您送到进港大厅。 After landing, please take the transit bus. It will take you directly to the Arrival Hall.

29

7. 请您小心台阶/小心地滑。

Mind/watch your step, please. / Be cautious for the slippery floor.

8. 请将您的护照准备好,下机后有移民局官员进行检查。

Please get your passport ready. The immigration officer will check it when you disembark.

9. 感谢您乘坐国航的班机,希望有幸再次为您服务。

Thank you for flying with Air China. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

10. 下机时请携带好您的手提行李和其它私人物品。

Please make sure to take all your hand luggage and personal items when you disembark.

11. 您的婴儿车已经放在登机口了。

Your stroller (pram) has been put at the boarding gate.

12. 外面天气冷,请添加随身携带的衣服,以免感冒。

It is quite cold outside. Please dress warmly enough before you go out.

4.2 机场和目的地Airport and Destination

1. 悉尼与北京的时差是2小时,当地时间是10:15。

There is a two-hour time difference between Beijing and Sydney. Now the local time is ten fifteen.

2. 马德里的天气比北京冷,请您注意增添一些衣物。 30

The weather in Madrid is colder than that in Beijing. Please put on more coat.

3. 我们的飞机将停靠在3号航站楼。您可以从一层5号门乘坐免费班车前往2号航站楼。

Our plane will be parking at Terminal Building 3. Free transit buses to Terminal Building 2 are available at Gate 5, the ground floor.

4. 您可以在候机楼乘坐机场巴士到达市区。票价是每人16元。 The airport limousine/shuttle bus can take you downtown. The fare is 16 Yuan (RMB).

5. 出租车每公里计价为2元。出租车站在一楼。

Taxi charges 2 Yuan (RMB) per kilometer, and the taxi stand is on the ground floor.

6. 到达市中心大约需要1个小时。 It takes about one hour to reach downtown.

7. 首都机场24小时问讯服务电话是64541100,您可以打电话咨询。 Our airport inquiry service is 24-hour available. The hotline number is 64541100.

8. 我用中文把酒店的名字写下来,你把它交给出租车司机。他会带您去那儿。(车费大约是100元人民币)。

I will write down the hotel?s name in Chinese, and then you can show it to the taxi driver. (The charge is about 100 YUAN (RMB) for him to take

31