第二版新视野听说教程2原文+翻译+答案(更新) 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期六 文章第二版新视野听说教程2原文+翻译+答案(更新)更新完毕开始阅读fb3d5a1da31614791711cc7931b765ce05087a43

新视野大学英语听说教程【第二版】第二册Unit 1 International Clock Talk

Short Conversations

1.B 2.D 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.A 10.C 1. 1。

W: It’s time for “International Clock Talk”! W:是时候“国际时钟说话”!

Time to discuss how you feel about time! 时间讨论你的感觉!

M: Well, since we all come from the same country, I think our views will be similar.

M:嗯,因为我们都来自同一个国家,我认为我们的观点将是相似的。

Q: Why does the man believe the people will have similar views?

问:为什么男人认为,人们会有相似的看法吗? 2. 2。

W: It annoys me the way my foreign friends treat time. W:它让我恼火我的外国朋友对待时间的方式。

M: I just heard a book about this problem! M:我只是听到一本关于这个问题!

It’s entitled International Clock Talk 它享有国际时钟说话

Q: Which problem is the book about? 这本书是关于哪的问题? 3. 3。

M: Australians are so relaxed about time! M:澳大利亚人非常放松的时候了!

It drives me mad! 它使我疯了!

W: That’s the way they are. W:这是他们的方式。

While you are here, you’ll have to get used to it. 当你在这里,你必须要去适应它。

Q: What advice does the woman give the man? 问:女人给男人什么建议? 4. 4。 M: Have you noticed the differences between our cultures? M:你注意到我们的文化之间的差异吗?

W: Sure. W:当然。

In my country, people don’t care about time very much.

在我的国家,人们非常不在乎时间。

Here, you take it seriously. 在这里,你当真。

Q: How do people in the woman’s country feel about time? 问:女人的国家的人觉得时间吗? 5. 5。

W: Can you explain why you’re always five minutes late for conferences?

W:你能解释一下为什么你总是迟到五分钟会议?

M: Oh, I’m sorry. M:哦,我很抱歉。

In my country, people are often late. 在我的国家,人们常常迟到。

Q: Why is the man often late for conferences? 问:为什么男人经常迟到会议吗? 6. 6。

W: What do you appreciate most about life in Germany? W:你最喜欢什么生活在德国吗?

M: German people are rarely late for meetings. M:德国人很少迟到会议。

I never have to deal with latecomers.

我从来没有处理的后来者。

Q: What does the man like best about life in Germany? 问:什么人最喜欢生活在德国吗? 7. 7。

M: I’ve never heard that Chinese people are very relaxed about time.

M:我从来没听说过,中国人民非常放松的时候了。

W: That used to be true. W:那曾经是真的。

Nowadays, people are increasingly bothered by lateness. 如今,人们越来越多地为迟到。

Q: According to the woman, how have Chinese people changed? 问:据《女人,有中国人民是如何改变的? 8. 8。

M: Why did you walk out of the restaurant abruptly? M:你为什么突然走出餐馆吗?

We had just started talking. 我们刚刚开始聊天。

W: Just started? W:刚刚开始吗?

We were there for two hours!